| “Quick to produce, Stalkers excel at running down our enemies in packs and supporting advanced units.”|
|Armament||Front-mounted cannon |
Sniper cannon (upgrade)
|Produced by|| Factory |
Hand of Ruk
20 with Stealth Sniper
|Area of effect||0|
|Rate of fire||0.75|
2.5 with Stealth Sniper
425 with Stealth Sniper
|Upgrades||Stealth sniper upgrade|
The Stalker is a Beta light ground unit.
The smaller of the two bipedal walkers, the Stalker moves swiftly, firing its front-mounted cannon at long ranges.
| “New direction orders!”|
- Though more expensive and having a longer build time than the Commando, the Stalker is a powerful starting unit that is effective even in late game situations.
- The Stalker’s piercing attack makes it effective against heavily armored units.
- The stealth sniper upgrade gives stealth while moving, allowing Stalkers to execute deadly hit and run attacks.
| Stealth sniper upgrade|
Stalkers gain stealth while moving and their weapon alters to a sniper gun.
- ↑ Grey Goo - Beta: Guardians of Legacy. YouTube. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- ↑ Petroglyph Games, Grey Box, Grey Goo. January 23, 2015.