| “For long range assault we have the Hailstorm. These artillery units bombard enemy forces with high explosive mortars, far from the battle itself.”|
|Type||Artillery ground unit|
|Produced by|| Factory |
Hand of Ruk
|Area of effect||125|
|Rate of fire||5.00|
|Upgrades||Platform stability upgrade|
|Allows||Fires while moving|
The Hailstorm is a Beta ground unit.
Hailstorms barrage enemy troops from behind the safety of their own front lines. Equipped with a mortar launcher, they rain down explosive shells on their targets.
- Though slow and structurally weak, Hailstorms can deliver a powerful attack from a large distance.
- Hailstorms can target a specific spot on the ground, effective for clearing out brush or attacking structures that are hidden by Fog of War.
- Group your hailstorms with other units to keep them protected from close range attacks.
| Platform stability upgrade|
Hailstorms gain the ability to move and fire.
- ↑ Grey Goo - Beta: Guardians of Legacy. YouTube. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- ↑ Petroglyph Games, Grey Box, Grey Goo. January 23, 2015.