| “Our strategy for war values speed and mobility. To those ends, our first line of offense are the Commandos. More hands means more guns.”|
|Produced by|| Factory |
Hand of Ruk
25 with Detonation Pack
|Area of effect||0|
100 with Detonation Pack
|Rate of fire||0.50|
350 with Air Canister
|Upgrades|| Detonation pack upgrade|
Air canister upgrade
The Commando is a Beta ground unit.
Making use of the Beta’s superior physical prowess and four arms, Commandos wield two hand cannons plus an actual cannon.
- Their quick movement speed makes Commandos ideal for scouting out unexplored areas of the map
- Commandos can be built quickly and cheaply, enabling their numbers to grow much more quickly than other units.
- Mount Commandos on wall pillars to extend their life in the early game.
| Detonation pack upgrade|
Commandos will explode when they are killed, damaging nearby ground enemies.
| Air canister upgrade|
Commandos gain the ability to shoot at air units.
- ↑ Grey Goo - Beta: Guardians of Legacy. YouTube. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- ↑ Petroglyph Games, Grey Box, Grey Goo. January 23, 2015.